We have vacancies for Care Workers for various hours between 7am and 10pm weekdays and weekends in and around the Banstead, Dorking, Leatherhead and Redhill areas.
This is a rewarding role and duties will include:
• Help with getting up and getting ready for the day
• Bathing and washing
• Dressing and appearance
• Assistance with managing medicines
• Settling in for the evening
• Preparing and cooking meals
• Cleaning and tidying the home
• Laundry and ironing
• Handling mail and helping with household bills
• Help with organising days out such as meeting friends and family
• Services for those looking after a loved one who require respite care
If you are interested please click here.